Welcome to We3Travel! If you are new here, we are glad you stopped by. To learn more about my background and our family travel philosophy, you can read all about We3Travel.
As a detail-oriented travel planner, my mission has always been to make your vacation planning easier by sharing my well-researched itineraries, destination guides, and tips we learned throughout our travels. I’m also a passionate believer in the power of travel in raising resilient, well-rounded global citizens.
Are you looking for tips on traveling with kids?
- Tips for preparing for vacation with kids
- 15 Steps to raising good travelers
- The travel bucket list challenge that will change your life
- What to pack for a long flight
Are you looking for ideas for traveling with teens?
- 10 Best vacations for teens
- 6 Mother daughter trips for bonding with teens
- Best Disney rides for teens
- Atlanta with teens
- Amsterdam with teens
- Florence with teens
Do you need ideas on places to go?
Also here are some of our most popular itineraries:
- 5 Days in Iceland
- 7-10 Days in the Canadian Rockies
- 7-14 Day Morocco itinerary
- 3 Day Libson itinerary
- 7 Day London itinerary
- 5 Days in Rome
- 48 Hours in Budapest
- 2-5 Days in Vienna
Or some of our favorite road trips:
- Florida Keys road trip
- Midwest road trip
- Northeast road trip
- Civil Rights road trip
- New England road trip
Wondering how much certain destinations cost?
- How much does a trip to Hawaii cost?
- How much does a trip to Iceland cost?
- What does a trip to Ireland cost?
- How expensive is a trip to Japan
- How much does a trip to Morocco cost?
- What does a trip to Greece cost?
- How much does a family trip to Paris cost?
- What does a trip to London cost?
- How much does a trip to Italy cost?
Are you traveling on a budget?
- Spring break destinations under $5000
- Cheap winter vacations in the U.S.
- 15 Cheap vacation spots for a fun summer vacation
- Budget airlines for families
- How to plan a trip to Florida on a budget
Our favorite family trips
People always ask me what my favorite trip was or our favorite destination. It is always impossible to pick just one, especially since we enjoy many different types of travel. However, a few that always stay at the top of our list of favorite family trips are: