We3Travel caters to an audience of frequent travelers looking for unique cultural experiences, fun outdoor adventures, boutique or luxury accommodations, and great food. Through destination guides, sample itineraries, and travel tips, I help answer the question — where should we go next and how?
My goal is to provide actionable information that readers can use to plan their own trips. This is why readers come back again and again when researching their next vacation or looking for inspiration.
Who Am I?
I’m Tamara Gruber, a travel blogger, influencer, and podcaster based near Providence, Rhode Island. With an MBA in Marketing and 20 years of marketing communications experience, I bring a strategic outlook to each destination and brand engagement.
I started We3Travel in 2013 to share my passion for the benefits of family travel and save others time in planning their own trips.
In 2019, We3Travel received the Bronze “Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism” award from the Society of American Travel Writers Foundation in the category of “Best Travel Blogs.”
In addition to We3Travel, I am the co-host of the family travel podcast, Vacation Mavens and publisher of YourTimetoFly, a travel and lifestyle website for Gen X women. I am also a member of the Society of American Travel Writers (SATW), Family Travel Association (FTA), and Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA).
About My Audience
The typical reader of We3Travel is a Millennial or Generation X, college-educated woman living in the United States. She is a frequent traveler that enjoys traveling internationally and staying in luxury or upscale hotels. She’s interested in dining out, visual arts, skiing, beaches, and Europe.
With a focus entirely on travel, brands can rest assured that all of our visitors are actively looking for travel information and inspiration — not traffic that is driven largely by recipes, crafts, or other topics.
About our Readers (Source: Quantcast and Google Analytics):
Top Metro Areas of Readers are: New York, Boston, Washington DC, Philadelphia, and Chicago.
Top States of Readers are: Florida, California, New York, Texas, and Massachusetts.
- 67% have a college degree or higher
- 50% have kids (showing the content is useful beyond family travel)
- 63% are frequent spenders on luxury and upscale hotels
- 64% are frequent spenders on air travel and hotels
- 58% are international travelers
- 45% are international family travelers
- 48% are Europe travelers
- 35% are exotic destination travelers
- 41% are luxury travelers
- 53% are resort visitors
- Readers are 14x more likely to be interested in family travel
- Readers are 13x more likely to be interested in adventure travel
- Readers are 10x more likely to be interested in beach vacations
- Readers are 9x more likely to be interested in Europe
As of January 2023:
126,000 unique monthly visitors
172,000 monthly page views
5:28 Average time spent on page
- 22,500 Instagram followers
- 15% Instagram average engagement rate (based on impressions)
- 21,000 Pinterest followers
- 680,000 monthly Pinterest views
- 7,900 Facebook followers
- 1,700 Travel with Teens Facebook group members
- 2,600 email list (34% average open rate)
- 235,000 total YouTube views
- 20,000 monthly TikTok views
For more information, please download my current media kit.
Why Work with Me?
When you partner with me, it is not just about my audience reach and influence, you also gain access to a seasoned marketing communications professional who knows how to help you promote your destination or brand.
So what makes me different?
- Trusted Voice: We3Travel is a trusted source for travelers because I tell it like it is — what is excellent, what to avoid, and how to make your trip go as smoothly as possible. Our readers know that I spend a ton of time researching trips and as a former travel advisor, I know how to find the best experiences.
- Authenticity: I write about places that I have been to and share these personal experiences, unlike some blogs that hire others to write articles based on Internet research.
- SEO Expertise: I have a proven track record for optimizing content to be found on Google — driving qualified traffic to information about your destination, pushing them along that decision funnel, and encouraging them to book.
- My Readers Buy: Readers come to We3Travel both for travel inspiration and when they are actively planning their trips. Because readers trust our recommendations, they are ready to book.
- One tour guide that we mentioned in our London itinerary booked 40+ tours in one season based on our recommendation
- Referred over $45,000 in business to one European DMC in 2022
- Sold over $14,000 in CityPasses and London Passes through affiliate links within 12 months
- Referred 45 bookings to one tour operator in 2022
- Sold $38,000 in vrbo bookings in 2022
- Sent over 22,000 clicks to TripAdvisor in one month (January 2023)
- Book 82 hotel stays through Stay22 in one month (January 2023)
How We Can Work Together
Each collaboration starts with understanding your goals — are you trying to build awareness of your brand or destination, do you want to drive more business to your community partners, or are you trying to influence brand preference?
Depending on these goals, I can design a custom proposal that could include a mix of the following:
- Content creation campaigns — I will travel to your destination to create content that addresses your audience and goals including blog posts, social media coverage, video, photos, and podcast coverage. Please contact me to discuss campaign fees.
- Brand ambassadorships — I will design a year-long program to give your brand ongoing exposure to my audience and address your annual marketing objectives.
- Podcast sponsorship — Vacation Mavens offers access to a loyal and trusting audience of parents interested in family travel. We offer dedicated podcasts with sponsored interviews and other joint collaborations with We3Travel and Stuffed Suitcase.
- Social media campaigns — sponsor content on Instagram, Instagram Stories, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. We also offer Instagram takeovers and official trip sponsorships.
- Freelance writing — As a marketing professional with 20+ years of experience I can provide original content for your blog, newsletter, website, or marketing materials.
- Family travel campaign or press trip coordination — I work with a close network of other travel bloggers who can provide content for your website, blog, and newsletter, as well as offer sponsored posts and social media campaigns for nationwide reach.
Past and Current Brand Partners
For more information and example case studies, please download my full media kit.
Martinhal Hotels Portugal, Tivoli Hotels Portugal, Waldorf Astoria Orlando, Ritz Carlton Amelia Island, Peabody Hotel Memphis, Aria Budapest, Kempinski Palais Hansen Vienna, Royal Garden Hotel London, Athenaeum Hotel & Residences London, Eden Roc at Cap Cana, Basin Harbor Club, Hotel Ranga Iceland, Cape Codder Resort, Wequassett Resort, Saybrook Point Inn, Great Wolf Lodge, Briar Barn Inn, and others.
Visit Maine, Maine Highlands, Downeast Acadia Maine, Experience Scottsdale, Tempe Tourism, Glacier Country Montana, Destination Madison, Kentucky Tourism, Tourism Ireland, New Brunswick Tourism, Prince Edward Island Tourism, Visit Florida, I LOVE NY, Gulf Shores and Orange Beach Tourism, Smuggler’s Notch, Ski Idado, Ski Vermont, and others.
DMC & Tour Companies
EPIC Travel, Hidden Iceland, Tuscan Organic Tours, Liv Tours, Take Walks, Devour Tours, British Tours, Bear Rock Adventures, Context Travel, Eating Europe, and others.
Allianz Travel, Moon Travel Guides, Aventura Clothing, L.L. Bean, Shady Rays, Camelback, Tortuga, Delsey Paris, Irving Oil, Citgo, CityPASS, Spirit Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Dude Ranchers’ Association, KOA, Litegear, Anatomie, Prana, and others.
What our Readers Say
- “After [seeing] your posts we booked Vista Verde for this summer” – Diana
- “We made a detour and stayed at 250 Main in Rockland at your suggestion. Thank you!”
- “Incredible guide Tamara! My wife and I are following this guide almost to a T so you saved us a ton of work!” – Rikin
- “We used this itinerary last year and all the recommendations were spot on.” – Julie
- “Friends of mine just went there and they followed all your tips and had the best time.” – Nicole
- “I took your advice and booked a private tour of the Vatican. It was incredible and we loved saving ourselves time by not standing in line.” – Camille
“Tamara is incredibly professional in how she works and communicates, and an absolute pleasure to work with. Tamara visited Glacier Country to work on a trip that included ‘recreate responsibly’ messaging while on a girlfriend getaway—not necessarily an easy task—but she did so fluidly and effectively, while making it seem fun! She over delivers and does a phenomenal job of communicating in a timely and effective way, while creating top-notch content. I would 100% recommend working with Tamara.”Lucy Guthrie Beighle, Director of Communications for Glacier Country Tourism
“When I had the very real pleasure of guiding you around The Tower of London all those years ago, I had no idea how your blog post would cause my business to flourish. Even today, years later, families are still contacting me asking for a tour based on your wonderful recommendation. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.”Eve Milner, Blue Badge Guide
“Tamara Gruber left a great impression on me the first time we worked together and it definitely makes me want to collaborate with her again on another media trip to New Brunswick. She’s a gifted travel journalist who does a terrific job of capturing the stories of destinations and their people both through her writing and photos. She makes readers feel like they’re travelling on the adventure with her. A true professional, Tamara takes the time to really get to know places and their people. She’s a hard-working travel writer who produces a lot of copy and she’s open minded to story ideas so I had fun brainstorming with her. I am positive that anyone who works with Tamara will be happy with the results.”Neil Hodge, Travel Media Representative for Tourism New Brunswick
“Working with Tamara has been a pleasure. She is a true ambassador for our destination, and writes about her experiences with the perfect blend of enthusiasm and practical information for today’s travelers. The amount and level of quality writing from social posts to blogs to videos raises the standards set before her. Knowing Tamara’s professionalism, I wholeheartedly recommend her to other destinations and brands, and look forward to a continued relationship for our clients.”Eva Faircloth, blogger relations for Gulf Shores & Orange Beach Tourism
“We love working with Tamara. We’ve invited her on two press trips, and she’s always professional, polished and productive. Our attraction partners appreciate the fact that her articles and posts are always accurate, timely and fun to read. And she continues to produce long after the tour ends. It’s always a nice surprise when I see yet another great post or story from Tamara in my Cision clip batch.”Deborah Wakefield, Vice President of Communications and P.R. for CityPASS
“I am grateful Tamara Gruber joined the Idaho Ski Area Association’s January 2019 FAM tour of our three north Idaho resorts. She was a genuine pleasure to have along, rolled with the punches that can often happen on a FAM, and posted lovely, insightful blogs about each of the resorts in an incredibly timely fashion. I couldn’t be more delighted with the outcome and am quite fortunate to have crossed paths — and skied — with Tamara.”Tony Harrison, Publicist, Ski Idaho
“Working with Tamara and Kim was a great experience! Through their Vacation Mavens podcast we were able to share Johnston County as a destination with over 1,000 of their listeners to date. In addition, the social media exposure on the podcast channels, as well as Kim and Tamara’s separate travel influencer channels, added another layer of promotion. Using a local expert as the interviewee was a great idea on the part of Kim and Tamara as it added a level of authenticity and transparency that wouldn’t have existed otherwise. I would certainly work with them again!”Ashby Brame, Director of Marketing at the Johnston County Visitors Bureau